All new and existing members must join/renew their EWGA National Membership each year. Your membership is good for one year from the date you register.
BRAND NEW MEMBERS
- Go to www.ewga.com
- At the top right corner click “JOIN US” or in top header picture click "JOIN TODAY"
- Scroll down and view all the benefits of either the “CLASSIC” or “EXECUTIVE DISTINCTION” memberships
- Click “SIGN UP” at the bottom of the membership level you desire
- At the “FIND YOUR LOCAL CHAPTER” page, type in “INDIANA” in the “ADDRESS” box
- Click on “NEW MEMBER ONLINE REGISTRATION CLICK HERE”
- Type in the e-mail address you would like to use for your membership and follow all the prompts to join
- **If you are a Young Professional or Senior member - you must submit your application by fax or email.
Please remember that most of our communication is done via e-mail and it is important to make sure your server will accept EWGA e-mails
RENEWING MEMBERS (and those whose Memberships have lapsed less than 3 months):
When it is time for you to renew your EWGA membership, here are a few things to note:
- If you encounter any issues when using the online renewal system, please submit your renewal either by mail or fax instead.
- If you want to add a second Chapter (a dual membership), then you need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the toll free number at 800-407-1477 x10 - do not use the online system.
- If you choose to join at the Senior or Young Professional level of membership, you must include your birth date on the application form and submit it by fax or email - do not use the online system
- One point of confusion with your membership renewal: In October each year National places an invoice on every member's record who is due to renew from January through June. When members see an 'invoice' on their record dated 10/23/2015, they think they are paying their 2015 dues instead of their current dues for 2016. When they make their renewal payment, it will move their expiration date forward one full year to 2016.
- After you renew or join, you should receive your member card within 2-3 weeks, and your bag tags (new tags from Giggle Golf this year!) within 3-4 weeks. If you haven't gotten both of these within a month of renewing or joining, please contact National EWGA at email@example.com or 800-407-1477 x10.
To Renew, follow these instructions:
- Go to www.ewga.com
- Click “SIGN IN” on the upper right corner. If you are not recognized by the system automatically, enter your email address and password
- Click “MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL” on the left side of the page
- Click “MY MEMBERSHIPS” and see the current status of your membership
- Click “RENEW NOW” on the right side of the top line
ALL PROSPECTIVE and EXISTING MEMBERS MAY CALL EWGA HEADQUARTERS (800) 407-1477 FOR ASSISTANCE