The Central Indiana Chapter is run by volunteers who hold Chapter Board and other leadership positions. Feel free to contact the appropriate leader with your questions.
Thank you to our Board of Directors for volunteering your time to make our Central Indiana chapter a growing success!
Click here to meet our Board!
As we plan our 2013 season there are a few areas where we could use some help. If you enjoy social or golf event planning, understand handicaps, like outreach work with sponsors, or would be interested in volunteering during the day of an event, then we'd love to talk to you! Volunteering is a great way to have fun, meet new people, and contribute to the success of our chapter. If you are interested in getting involved, click here for the chapter directors to determine the area you are interested in volunteering and send them an email today!
By BRENDAN MOHLERATHENS, GA.—The USC Trojans took control on the second day of the NCAA Women’s Championship with a course- and tournament-record 12-under 276, good for a 36-hole total of 16-under 560 that has them...
Editor's note: Each week, Megan Padua, a teaching professional at Maidstone Club (East Hampton, N.Y.) and Belfair Plantation (Bluffton, S.C.), and one of Golf Digest's Best Young Teachers, offers tips and advice for women...
Nancy Williams will be the Central Indiana Chapter Championship Coordinator for 2013. We want to grow this event. It is such a fun and rewarding event for all levels of golfers.
The date for our local Chapter Qualifier is a bit earlier this year, Saturday June 8, 2013. It will be held at River Glen Country Club in Fishers, Indiana.
Fairway Friends® – a mentoring program pairing new golfers with experienced golfers who take the mystery out of golf by boosting confidence and knowledge.
SIGN UP NOW TO BE A MENTOR or MENTEE
Contact Janet Babbitt firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Have a question regarding golf etiquette, golf rules, golf procedures, etc.. Just ASK JUDY.... No question is too silly.
Review Questions and Answers by Judy
Interested In EWGA?
IF YOU ARE INTRIGUED TO GIVE GOLF A TRY, OR IF YOU ALREADY LOVE THE GAME, EWGA IS YOUR BEST CONNECTION!
Six Easy Reasons To Join
* Extraordinary Savings (EWGA members have access to thousands of dollars in savings for travel, golf, apparel, equipment and more)
* Endless Fun (Get out of the grind and enjoy down time with your EWGA gal pals.)
* Enduring Friendships (The connection you make are not just for business. The #1 reason why women stay in EWGA is about enjoying time with lifelong friendships)
* Engage with Peers (Who you know always helps what you know. Network with 15,000 currrent aspiring business professionals this year)
* Enter the Competition (The nations largests womens amateur competion is found at the EWGA and reginal tounament opportunities abound for those who love to play)
* A way to Escape (Find balance between life and work through easy playing, practicing and social gatherings that fit your schedule)
Cloudy, and 63 ° F. For more details?